This article provides some links for basic troubleshooting solutions for HDD (Hard drive) issues on your CyberPowerPC computer.
Computer Does Not Boot to Microsoft Windows
- Computer Will Not Boot to Microsoft Windows 10
- Error on Start-up "No Boot Device available" or Management Mode Screen
- How to Troubleshoot a Hard Drive Not Detected error on a CyberPowerPC Computer
Microsoft Windows Locks Up, Hangs Unexpectedly or an Error Occurs
Computer and Hard Drive Maintenance
Performing Hard Drive maintenance will reduce the risk of hard drive failure and optimize the performance of the hard drive.
To view instructions on general maintenance of your computer, refer to the Microsoft Performance & Maintenance site (in English).Note: Refer to the Defragment Your Hard Drive section for a link on how to defragment the hard drive within your Operating System.
- Backing up and Restoring Important files and data
Backing up your files is very important, and the best way to prevent data loss.
Note: You should ALWAYS back up your data before performing an Operating System Re-Install (OSRI). Backing up your system is fairly simple and easy to do, just follow these instructions on the article Backup and Restore in Windows 10 then follow the onscreen prompts to proceed.
Backing up and Restoring Important Files and Data
- How To Restore or Reinstall Microsoft Windows on a CyberPowerPC Computer
- Backup and Restore in Windows 10
Article Version DK.01