Web browser cookies are required for shopping on CyberPowerPC.com so they must be turned on in order to proceed. Some browser safety features and plug-in may block this which will prevent you from adding items to your cart or checking out.
How to fix
To fix this you much make sure that you enable cookies on your browser for the CyberPowerPC.com website, to do this follow the instructions below.
- Click the Tools button, and then click Internet Options.
- Click the Privacy tab.
- Under Settings, move the slider to the bottom to allow all cookies, and then click OK.
- Click the Chrome menu and select Settings. (For OS X, choose Chrome > Preferences).
- Near the bottom of the page, click Show advanced settings...
- In the "Privacy" section, click Content settings.
- To enable cookies, select Allow local data to be set.
- Click on the Tools menu, and then select Options. (For OS X, choose Firefox > Preferences).
- Select the Privacy panel.
- Under History, set Firefox will: to Use custom settings for history.
- Select Accept cookies from sites.
- Click OK to close the Options window.
- Choose Safari > Preferences, and then click Privacy.
- In the "Block cookies and other website data:" section, select Never.