To help connect to your network, perform the following steps:
- Make sure the latest driver is installed, for more information refer to: Downloads and Drivers FAQ.
- Try a known-good network cable make sure both ends of your Ethernet cable are securely plugged into your computer and the router or modem).
- Refer to the following Microsoft Knowledge base articles:
- For Windows 10, Windows 10 help (refer to the Network & Internet section).
- For Windows 7 and 8 Why can’t I get connected?.
- Refer to the following articles corresponding to the browser installed on your computer.
- For Internet Explorer: What to do when Internet Explorer isn't working.
- For Firefox: Fix slowness, crashing, error messages and other problems.
- For Chrome: Fix connection errors.
When your computer is under warranty you may also contact Technical Support for assistance.
Article Version DK.01