This article is intended to show you how to pair a CyberPowerPC Bluetooth enabled computer to a Bluetooth external device, in addition to providing basic troubleshooting assistance.
Pair to a Bluetooth Device (new and re-pair)
- Make sure the following conditions have been met:
- Fresh batteries are installed in the other Bluetooth device.
- The CyberPowerPC Wireless Bluetooth adapter is installed on the computer.
- The latest driver for the Bluetooth adapter is installed, for more information, refer to CyberPowerPC Knowledge Base Article:
How to Download and Install a Driver
- The Bluetooth device you are going to pair is within 30 feet (10 meters) of the computer.
- In the Search box, type Bluetooth.
- Touch or click Bluetooth settings.
- Make sure Bluetooth is set to on (touch or click to toggle off and on).
- Put the external Bluetooth device in discovery mode, this allows the device to be found by your computer and is usually, but not always indicated by a blinking blue LED on the device.
Refer to your Bluetooth device owner's manual for additional instructions on how to put your device in discovery mode.
- Touch or Click to highlight the desired device, then touch or click Pair.
- You may be requested to input the passkey found in the documentation of your Bluetooth device, if so input the passkey, then click Next.
- The devices are paired together and completes.
Additional Troubleshooting for When the CyberPowerPC Bluetooth Adapter Did Not Pair
When you have an issue with your Bluetooth device not pairing with your CyberPowerPC computer, please attempt to pair the computer with another Bluetooth device that you know works. If the computer successfully pairs to another Bluetooth device, contact the manufacturer of the Bluetooth device that will not pair.
Article Version DK.01