Troubleshooting and How-To guides
Drivers & Downloads
- How to Upgrade from Windows 10 to Windows 11
- Windows 11 Questions and Answers
- Enable TPM 2.0 on your CyberPowerPC System
- How to Upgrade From Windows 10 Home to Pro
- How to activate windows using Digital Key Activation
- How to create a bootable installation media for Windows with the Windows Media Creation Tool
Networking, WiFi and Bluetooth
- How to remove and install a M.2 WiFi wireless networking card
- How to Pair a Bluetooth Devices in Windows 10
- Configure the Network Adapter Settings for Optimal Performance
- Configure the Wireless Adapter Settings for Optimal Performance
- How to Identify and Reduce Wireless Signal Interference
- Securing Your Wireless Network
Monitor, Screen and Video
- Removing your video card and testing onboard graphics
- Re-seating your video card / graphics card
- AMD RX580/570/560 Video Cards may report as a RX480/470/460 model
- How to Setup Multiple Monitors
- How to Troubleshoot Multiple Monitor Issues
- Change Video Settings in Windows 10
Hard disk drive (HDD) and solid state drive (SSD)
- How to remove and install a M.2 SSD
- Tech Tips with CyberPower: How to Format a Hard Drive
- Hard Drive not showing up on new computer
- How do I disable Intel Optane?
- How do I enable Intel Optane?
- Why does my computer boot straight to BIOS?
Mouse, Keyboard and Touchpad
Fan, Lighting and Cooling
Audio and Speakers
- HD Audio Controller Maybe Disabled in the Device Manager
- How to Troubleshoot Audio or Sound Recording Issues
- How to Troubleshoot Audio or Sound Playback Issues
- How do I fix problems with my speakers emitting unwanted noise?
- Why is the volume low when I plug my headphones directly into the sound card jack?
- No Sound from External Speakers on a CyberPowerPC Desktop Computer